This year of uncertainty is extending into winter, and people across Pittsburgh still face an overwhelming need for fresh fruits and vegetables. Helping to feed our community has never been more critical.
Any amount you can donate will help increase the amount of healthy fresh food grown throughout our community to meet the growing need.
With a gift today, you can help:
- Share an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables with community members through farm stands and free food distributions.
- Save a family money on their grocery bill by helping them learn to grow some of their own food.
- Give a high school student meaningful paid work and farm education.
- Provide someone with the seedlings, tools, and know-how to start a thriving garden.
- Help grow more fresh food than ever and share it with neighbors in need.
You can make a real difference now and all year! With monthly giving options starting at just $5 a month, you can make lasting impacts by sustaining this vital work year-round.
Other Ways to Give:
Your time and efforts are invaluable!
- Employer Match
Many companies will match the tax-deductible charitable giving of their employees. Please check with your Human Resources department to see if this option is available to you.
- Charitable Bequests
Interested in leaving a legacy that keeps on growing? Contact Ryan Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-362-4769 x219 to learn more.
Gifts of any size help make a bounty of fresh produce available and help teach people how to grow their own food.
$10 per month can help someone jump-start their garden by giving them materials like compost and soil.