At Grow Pittsburgh, we believe that growing food builds bridges, connects neighbors, positively affects the environment and creates a therapeutic gathering space that can be enjoyed by all.
Today, more than ever, we need to come together to celebrate all of our neighbors and our shared connections to food and farming. With your support, our team tailors garden design, education, and material and technical support to the needs of the community for multiple years as the group achieves self-sufficiency.
- $5 per month covers soil testing and analysis
- $15 per month provides educational workshops
- $25 per month builds handicapped accessible raised beds
- $40 per month provides organic seeds and seedlings
- $60 per month supplies all of the necessary tools
- $100 per month builds an irrigation system